[Coco] Cloud 9 is awesome.

William Schaub wschaub at steubentech.com
Wed Jan 30 15:32:04 EST 2008

Just got my upgraded coco3 with 6309 and 512k  It's in excellent shape
although the label isn't as nice as on my coco3, definatly fits the
description of a grade A coco though.

comes right up and I'm sure I will be having lots of fun with it. (and I
know I will buy more cloud 9 products in the future)

I noticed the GIME puts out a much sharper picture even over RF to a
cheap TV set than the VDG in my coco2 does.

I might have an original IBM CGA monitor laying about someplace, can
that be used as a monitor for the coco3?