[Coco] MM/1 Wiki

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Wed Jan 23 22:37:39 EST 2008

MM/1 owners are the rarest of the rare.  There is comparatively abundant
information of all sorts for the CoCo, but very very little info on the
Web about the MM/1, making these interesting machines potentially much
harder to keep running.  A while back I asked Allen Huffman if he would
mind my starting a Wiki section relating to the MM/1 at coco25.com, and
he had no problem with it.  So I promptly failed to do it.

I propose we do that as a repository for technical info about the MM/1.
I've got a user manual, technical reference manual, some schematics for
memory and I/O boards, and even a few other interesting goodies like the
BOM for the memory and I/O boards that could be scanned.

How many MM/1 owners are there on this list?  I know of Bob Devries and
myself.

JCE