[Coco] Butterflies screenshot

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Mon Jan 7 11:01:52 EST 2008

I put a 200x150 snapshot of Mary and the Butterflies on the front
page of the site.  The game was updated with a few bushes and some
clouds to add a little more scenery.

This game was designed to appeal to just about everybody who likes to
play a fun game.  Two arrow keys control Mary, the ENTER key pauses
the game and time left, BREAK restarts the game.

I'll announce here when the game is officially ready, possibly today
or tomorrow.

I plan to create many more games of various themes and try to make
2008 another interesting year for CoCo goodies.

Mary and the Butterflies facts:

128k CoCo 3
6809 machine language
RGB, composite, and monochrome modes