[Coco] [Color Computer] Happy New Years!

Jim Cox nutz4coco at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 12:15:37 EST 2008

There hasn't been much traffic on this list in a while, so I thought I'd
wish everyone a "Happy New Year" hoping that it will wake people up :)

I've been going through a lot of my magazines and disks, and my first big
project is to start archiving all my software onto a PC.  Does anyone have
any suggestions as to what applications work best for this?  I heard that
Omni-Flop is a great application for copying disks.  Any others?

What about emulators.  Is MESS better than Jeff V's emulator?

Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Cheers!

Jim Cox