[Coco] CoCo mugs

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Wed Feb 27 22:16:00 EST 2008

To all who ordered a "Long Live the CoCo" coffee mug or plan on it, I
am getting 72 of them made.  I'm keeping a few for myself, a few for
CoCo3.com giveaways, a dozen or so goes to Glenside, and my pending
orders will be fullfilled.

I have already submitted the quote for 72 mugs and received the total
price.  To help get this rolling, I'm accepting early orders for the
Jeweled game (CoCo 3, 512k) which is scheduled for release in about
10 days.  You can choose 5.25", 3.5" or virtual disk by e-mail for
'Jeweled' or 'Mary and the Butterflies' now, thanks to Jim Hickle
offering to do the floppy disk service.  I'll deliver the private
virtual disks by e-mail.  By ordering a little early I think it will
help out on the release date to be able to knock out a group of
orders and have them mailed at the same time, etc.  This will also
let me prebuild the custom disk images for each person and send them
to Jim in a .zip if needed to help streamline some of the work and
save time.  The funds from Jeweled will go to helping order these coffee mugs!

How much longer, you might ask?  About $65 more is needed, *or* the
sale of that many more mugs worth.  Because there seems to mostly be
an elite group of people who's ordered, I haven't reached the qty I
was hoping for to get the lower cost.  However, I'll pad it up myself
by Friday anyway and confirm the order.  After that it takes a week
for them to arrive here.  As of now I think there's about ~40 taken,
~32 available.

www.coco3.com