[Coco] old msdos ka9q?

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed Feb 27 10:34:41 EST 2008

On Wednesday 27 February 2008, jdaggett at gate.net wrote:
>Willard
>
>try here. This may help
>
>ftp://ftp.ucsd.edu/hamradio/packet/tcpip/docs/ka9qnos.txt

Just what I love, a text file specifically formatted for a by the character
printer, where bold is done by backspacing and reprinting the character.
Here, the backspace char was replaced by a square block in kwrite.  I hope it
saved it as input though.  According to khexedit, those are $08's so it
should print nicely on most any old daisy wheel or pin pounder printer even
if it looks pretty odd in your editor.

I wonder if it contains enough info to get the os9 version to actually work?

Thanks for the link, James.