[Coco] VCC 1.17

Joef6809 joef6809 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 19:09:03 EST 2008

You've hit a debug message that (I thought) should never happen.
It happens when DirectDraw successfully locks the secondary draw buffer but
doesn't get a pointer back. As far as I knew untill now , that was
imposible.
what should happen is either the lock should fail or you get back a real
pointer to memory. I've got a couple of Vista machines I can test this on
and should have it fixed in the next release assuming I can reproduce it. I
have a feeling MS changed the API a little in vista so I have to handle this
condition now. Thats for letting me know.