[Coco] [coco] Coco CNC

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Thu Feb 14 10:09:40 EST 2008

In a message dated 2/14/2008 4:22:02 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
georgeramsower at gmail.com writes:

>  So far, I have only crashed three times while milling the X  slide slot
and
>lead nut pocket. They didn't hurt anything and all is  well. But I've
learned
>on this and, with luck, I won't do those mistakes  again.  .... Such as
>there's a difference between .005 and  .05  QUITE A DIFFERENCE!!. Miss a
zero
>and OOOPS!!

No, no, no ..... you mean  DOOOOH!!!!    :)

and one thing about that link I sent is that the setup they
sell does cost $3000!    so it will be awhile before I
buy one but it's not out of the question because I
have always wanted to adapt a coco to a machine
like that so I am following your posts closely.
Keep us up to date on it with your progress.

George, you are my hero..... :)

Roy

Awards. Go to AOL Music.