[Coco] [coco] Coco CNC

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Wed Feb 13 22:30:39 EST 2008

In a message dated 2/13/2008 9:07:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
georgeramsower at gmail.com writes:

>Most of my raw material comes from scrap yard/recycling centers. Pay by  the
>pound stuff. I go in with a back pack, gather up anything that looks  good
>and stuff that back pack until I had enough or couldn't find  anymore good
>"stuff". Then go to the scales and check it out.

I saw a rig for sale in one of those electronic supply
catalogues.   You guys wouldn't look down on me too
much if  I bought a CNC machine instead of making
it would you?  :)

You guys are lucky.   You have experience working
metal and If I do get one it will be controlled by
a coco for sure.

Roy

Awards. Go to AOL Music.