[Coco] CNET does a cracking open of a Coco 2

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Tue Feb 12 15:06:12 EST 2008

I'm getting a kick out of reading this thread because I work with a lot of
young turks who think they know everything, and while they may know a lot
about current technology, they certainly don't know much about the older
stuff (and the same can be said about me with regards to systems prior to
the CoCo)

Keep up the ripping, I'm enjoying it :-)

-Jim