[Coco] Serial Numbers

Rod Barnhart rod.barnhart at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 15:05:03 EST 2008

Yes, my third post in a row on this subject, but this one is to
announce that the quick hack is done and ready for business. A couple
of notes:

1) There's no form validation at all at the moment
2) Data is in a flat file, so if something needs edited, email me
3) The site sits on my RoadRunner connection. Please be gentle ;)
4) The site is also on a kinda low-end server, hence the flat-file
instead of a database.
5) As of this email to the list, there is no data. I'm at work, my
coco is at home.

That said, the url is http://www.nitemarecafe.com/coco/

Have fun!

Rod