[Coco] Tano Dragon

Phill Harvey-Smith afra at aurigae.demon.co.uk
Sun Feb 10 19:56:15 EST 2008

Joef6809 wrote:
> If all thats needed is the correct rom I could use the one from MESS.
>  No? Does that imply the connector and signals are the same?

Yep the one from Mess should work, and yes the connector/signals are the
same. Though the roms are different, which is why Superdos had to be
disassembled and ported to the RS hardware.

> If thats the case I just need to find a source for 68764 EPROMS

Or make a converter board up for something more standard..... I believe
Cloud9 sell something like that.

Cheers.

Phill.