[Coco] EPROM question

Joef6809 joef6809 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 02:58:58 EST 2008

Wow ask a simple question and got a lession in partical physics.
I also gather that its near if not over its usfull life so I gotta get the
thing read quick.
BTW I thought alpha particals were just electrons and beta was a proton. Or
do I have that backwards?
Oh how about GammaBits for that healthy glow?