[Coco] Impossibly-fast CoCo 3 sprites :)

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Mon Feb 4 20:30:03 EST 2008

Roger Taylor wrote:

> Another milestone was reached this evening when I finished the routines
> that take bitmapped sprite/mask tables and convert them into 6809
> opcodes, at run-time.

Nice work Roger! Do the conversion routines actually run on the coco at
run-time (program start-up time), or are are they "pre-processing" routines
that run on the development platform and spit out assembler source for each
sprite?

And in the case of the former, can you re-initiate the routines for sprites
that might change shape???

Regards,