[Coco] OT : War Stories (was) Re: moving files on bootup

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon Feb 4 15:38:33 EST 2008

On Monday 04 February 2008, RJRTTY at aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 2/4/2008 11:06:00 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
>
>jimhrubik at earthlink.net writes:
>>Gene, you oughta start a blog!  You have more interesting  stories
>>than most, and you have a flair for storytelling.   Y'oughta go for it.
>>
>>I think all of us would be regular readers.
>
>Absofriggen lutely  I would read it on a regular basis!
>
>I would even bring the beer and chips AND shoot the
>neighbors cat for you to boot.   :)
>
>Roy

Chuckle.  I hadn't realized I was being "that" entertaining.  Relatively few
comments about it till now.  OTOH, nobody has told me to shut up either.
But I do have more than the average bears collection of "Been there, done
that" stuff I believe.

And I do enjoy watching jaws sag when I manage to pull off something they
think is impossible because they don't grok the fine points of the physics
involved.  The grin is unmistakable and gives me away every time, darnit.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)