[Coco] More Stupid Cassette Port Tricks

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 10:04:11 EST 2008

Never thought of such approach to mass distribute cassette based files over
FM. Given the narrow bandwidth a tape recorder had to work with right from
the get-go, I am assuming such a wireless setup would work in a CoCo
environment without much problem.

Would be neat also to use a simple key (ON/OFF) transmitter from the CoCo
back to the tape recorder so it does the MOTOR ON & OFF functions as needed.

Cass-Fi... cool.

-=[ Rogelio ]=-