[Coco] Still having problems with Assembler

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 19:56:03 EST 2008

Charles,

Are you using the ROM version of EDTASM or the Disk version?
If you're using the disk version, are you assembling to disk or memory?
If memory, are you aware of the limitation imposed by EDTASM regarding the
start address of your program? The manuals suggests that you use $6000 (for
EDTASM) or $3800 (for EDTASMOV).

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.