[Coco] moving files on bootup >> leading to that CNC Cocomachine

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 02:52:53 EST 2008

Before someone replies with:

 Live Linux CNC or some other thing similar to that. I should point out that
this whole coco system is fabricated with "STUFF" I've had laying around in
boxes. It cost nothing to build except my time. This is a hobby and it's
fun. Hard work, but fun nonetheless.
 I've put a lot of thought to this project and I've decided that once it's
done, I've made a part or two, then I will probably do the Live Linux CNC
thing and buy the stepper motor controllers and all that and get to some
faster, more powerful work.
 I have to prove it can be done on a coco first. Period.

 THIS IS FUN!

 After all, isn't that what attracts us to the Coco in the first place?

George