[Coco] termcap

Dean Leiber adit at nationsdial.com
Fri Feb 29 23:45:20 EST 2008

I can't find the message now, but someone was looking for a termcap
file. Currently I am going through some of the .DSK I made for use
with Mess and I found an abbreviated sample of a termcap file, which
if memory serves was used for something BBS related.

  It includes entries for WYSE50, VT100, Atari ST, CoCo3 OS9 LVII,
Model-100, dec VT-52,  Heath Zenith 29, Silicon graphics, WYSE30, Sun
Workstation. This is apparently from 1990 (by Simule Turner, edited
by Brett Wynkoop)

If you want this file, please contact me.

Dean