[Coco] CoCo floppy disk outsource

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Mon Feb 25 12:09:11 EST 2008

I'm looking for someone with a reliable CoCo floppy drive system with
both 5.25" 360k/DD and 3.5" 360k/DD setups to write out and mail a
provided .dsk image to the customer, in either of the formats
requested.  3.5" setups must write legal 360k double-density data on
real DD disks and not to HD disks.

At this time I, myself, plan to deliver CoCo games and software only
by e-mail in .dsk and .bin format but should a person choose to get a
real floppy disk, I'll let them decide on 5.25" or 3.5" format to
receive their game(s) on.

Reliable budget mailers and floppy disks should be used, and a verify
of the content should be done before mailing.  That's about it.  I
provide the customer's mailing address per floppy disk order and
forward some PayPal funds at that time as well, per order.  There's
no guarantee on any game doing well or selling anything at all for
that matter.  If you'd like to work with me, e-mail me and let me
know the details.  If you use stamps.com or the USPS site to mail
from home, etc.  would be a plus.   Low overhead is the idea and I
can also mail you some disk mailers if needed.