[Coco] Hi fellow coconuts. I'm Baccccckkkkk

brian palmer tigers2roar at yahoo.com.au
Fri Feb 22 22:12:14 EST 2008

I'm only back using Yahoo, Until I can pay off some debts, then I can be back online again. At the moment I'm having to visit my Sisters' place and use her Pc to get online.
   Btw the Archive set is nearly completed. should be ready by CocoFest time.

   Has anyone heard from Nick Marentas lately. Nick if you see this post, Can you please check your email Mate. I have some good news for ya.

  laters

  Briza