[Coco] Thrift Store CoCo Software Find

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Wed Feb 20 23:12:48 EST 2008

I snatched up some CoCo goodies at the local Salvation Army store this
afternoon:

Color Computer Learning Lab with the book and all the tapes in their binder.
Color Disk Scripsit book, disk, binder.
Chromasette magazine with cassettes and printed pages from January 1982
through November 1983.
Assorted other CoCo games on 24 cassettes, 12 of which are clearly
original media, with the rest of more dubious provenance.  (Actually, I
think some were working copies, and games extracted from the Chromasette
tapes.)
A little over $12 for the whole pile.
Having already spent more than I should (though not more than they're
worth, by any means) I passed up the Videotex/Compuserve binder that had
a bunch of issues of some TRS-80 magazine that looks like it was put out
by the Shack.  If it's still there next week I'll probably grab that too.

I seem to remember that Bob Devries was looking for some of the
Chromasette programs from 1983.  Bob, did you find what you needed?  I
now have everything of that year but December.

You never know what you'll find.

JCE