[Coco] Undocumented Nitros-9 updates

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 17:59:28 EST 2008

Diego said:
> I would like to do a small guide with the new format and options for those
> commands.

That's a great idea, Diego. We should make a list here of the commands which
are known to be changed. If others can simply add to the list of commands
and repost the list, will that be helpful?
So far we have:

DSAVE
TMODE
DMODE
FORMAT (? - different screen output, and no longer responds to -? on command
line)
MAKDIR (IIRC can now make all the required dirs in a single command, viz:
MAKDIR /DD/NEWDIR1/NEWDIR2 will create *both* NEWDIR1 *and* NEWDIR2 if they
don't exist)

More to come as I think of/research them.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.