[Coco] NitrOS9 driver for Tandy RS232 Pak?

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 09:44:01 EST 2008

On Mon, 29 Dec 2008, Gene Heskett wrote:

> Silly me..  I had forgotten that I had un-merged an older boot disk into that
> tree because I wanted the descriptor for /t2.
>
> The other messages you got that said sc6551.dr are the correct drivers.  They
> are virtually identical, but renamed.

After reviewing the chain of replies, I think I'm set.  Just one issue
remains, though:

Only one resondant mentioned the need to remove the EPROM from the Program
Pak.  I'd rather not damage the label to extract the case screw unless
absolutely necessary.  Can anyone confirm that removal of the internal
EPROM is, in fact, a requirement under NitrOS9?

Steve