[Coco] The Dallas Quest

John Eric jet.pack at ymail.com
Sat Dec 27 19:47:18 EST 2008

Thank You. I just had a quick browse of the site and apparently, it has most of the stuff that I have, with a few exceptions. I never thought I'd be able to replace my Dallas Quest Disk - when I was a child my uncle Scott and his wife used to spend hours trying to solve it. I was given all their CoCo stuff - they're all WinVista these days, and I still prefer the classics. Sure, I have a modern PC, but the CoCo takes me back to when I was 2 or 3.