[Coco] New programs for new CoCo possibilities

Aaron Banerjee spam_proof at verizon.net
Fri Dec 26 11:24:38 EST 2008

Congratulations Chester!

I've got a small son who is now 8 years old.  I started him on the
Coco.  It actually worked very well.  The games were simpler and
easier for kids to understand.

By the way, I would recommend "Peanut Butter Panic"  -- when the time
is right.  My son and I used to spend hours playing that game.

                        - Aaron Banerjee