[Coco] So how about sequels for classic CoCo games like Ghana Bwana in 3D for PC and Consoles?

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 22:19:31 EST 2008

Zaxxon was unique being a shooter from that angle, I can't think of
another popular one using that view.  But it inspired many games, it's
referred to as 'isomorphic view' now.  X-Com early on the PCs, Diablo,
Neverwinter Nights, etc.  I think even games like Marble Madness would
have been influenced by that Zaxxon perspective.