[Coco] Christmas Greetings

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Wed Dec 24 11:52:14 EST 2008

From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett at verizon.net>
> On Wednesday 24 December 2008, brjeremy at juno.com wrote:
> >Dear friends:
> >Another Christmas is upon us. This year it will be a more quiet one for me
> > after spending last years with my lads in the UK. I was with them again for
> > six weeks in September and October. It is amazing how much they have grown
> > in 6 months. As is my custom I will be remembering all of you at Mass
> > tonight. May God watch over you and keep you. With all best wishes,
> >Brother Jeremy, CSJW
>
> Thank you Brother Jeremy as we all prepare to celebrate.  And may the coming
> year be a good one for you also.

Happy Holidays to all, whether you light a tree, a menorah, a Yule log, a monitor or a reading lamp.  (Or maybe just a few brain cells that were going to die anyway).
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

I thought about being diplomatic and polite.  Honest, I really did.  But while I was thinking about it, I accidentally bumped the button that puts my mouth on autopilot, because it said, "That's a load of crap, Captain, and you know it".    Jim Butcher, _Small Favor_