[Coco] So how about sequels for classic CoCo games like Ghana Bwana in 3D for PC and Consoles?

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Dec 23 18:53:33 EST 2008

On Dec 23, 2008, at 4:49 PM, RJLCyberPunk wrote:
> So is anyone interested in seeing a full blown 3D sequel of popular
> classic CoCo9 games like Ghana Bwana to PC and Consoles alike?

I always like the idea of updates to classics.

A few years back, someone was working on an update to the old TRS-80
and CoCo game, Outhouse.  Anyone remember that one? I don't know if it
ever came out, but at the time, the original author (or maybe the
author of the CoCo version?) was involved with the GEnie online
service, if I recall. Ages ago.

		-- Allen