[Coco] CoCoNet is CoCo 3 ready

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Mon Dec 22 08:03:34 EST 2008

At 01:59 AM 12/22/2008, you wrote:
>I hardly remember that using corresponding POKE (65345?), you could
>instruct the MPI, from which slot to select the ROM, overriding the
>MPI-switch setting. However, I don't remember what happened on a
>"button" reset.

I'm talking about the Disto Super Controller's ROM selector.  My
controller has 4 sockets for EPROMs.  It now appears that just a
simple POKE 65345,x and hitting RESET will switch in the CoCoNet ROM
without having to warm start.  It took me a while to figure out what
was going on.

--
Roger Taylor

http://www.wordofthedayonline.com