[Coco] CoCo f83 -- Questions on .bin file format and disk layout for non SSSD disks.

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sat Dec 20 10:28:10 EST 2008

On Saturday 20 December 2008, Tom Seagrove wrote:
>Bill Brady??

That rings a bell off in the distance, could well be.  If I could find the
book...  First of course I have to look for it, and I'm still finishing the
inside of a garage I built this past summer.  I need to get a few pix of that
portion of the project up on my web page at <http:gene.homelinux.net:85/gene>

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)