[Coco] C source code for CoCo C cross compiler

Boisy Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Thu Dec 18 18:51:28 EST 2008

Based on the postmark, I am certain I know who it is, but I will not
divulge the person's identity.  Let's just say that this individual
probably doesn't want to get into any legal entanglements.  I think
the chances of that are nil, but I respect this individual's wishes.

Let's consider it a gift from someone who appreciates the community.