[Coco] torn on getting a coco...

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Tue Dec 16 04:26:06 EST 2008

From: "tonym" <tonym at compusource.net>

> Now, seriously, if I send you an FDD setup and about 100 disks, will you shut
> up?
> I'll send it *AT MY EXPENSE* just to rid the list of your nonsense... and maybe
> get you to
> leave Mark and Boisy alone...
>
> Tony

Probably not.  Mikey wants a lifetime warranty.  For free.  On hardware he's not willing to pay shipping charges for.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

I thought about being diplomatic and polite.  Honest, I really did.  But while I was thinking about it, I accidentally bumped the button that puts my mouth on autopilot, because it said, "That's a load of crap, Captain, and you know it".    Jim Butcher, _Small Favor_