[Coco] torn on getting a coco...

BookWorm bookworm at cavenet.com
Mon Dec 15 22:32:32 EST 2008

Boisie, I agree completely, and I intend to keep using my 5 1/4" drives. I have
had problems with bad disks, but I seem to be doing better than some people did
in the 80's! I find it much more convinient to have both drives the same size
for backups, etc.

Mark, you have joysticks? Do you have one of those mouse/joystick combinations
sold by Disto? What other hardware do you have, besides your own products,
drives, etc.? I'm probably not the only one here who wishes you'd post a list.

Everyone else, I've ordered stuff from these guys several times and never had
any problems. My order was always delivered as soon as I could expect it if not
sooner. If their prices seem high, try finding a new ram upgrade, ide or scsi
controller...at *any* price!