[Coco] ReactOS...

Ryan Pritchard coconut at pritchard.ca
Mon Dec 15 08:25:34 EST 2008

As far as I have read in this mailing list, the specifications of the
DriveWire protocol are available on the Cloud-9 website, and if I
understand from the Cloud-9 site, and the postings in this list, we
are free to develop DriveWire servers for whatever OS we want.  It is
the client that is what is kept locked up a little and I respect that,
since not everyone has a Windows or Mac computer, which I believe are
the two server platforms supported out of Cloud-9.

Regards,

Ryan Pritchard
Fun Extends All Basic Life Expectancies