[Coco] ReactOS...

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 02:34:04 EST 2008

I wish BeOS would have made it. That was a neat one 10 years ago.  Ran
the Intel demo version, never had the money to invest in a BeBox.
Personally I would have called it the spiritual sucessor to the CoCo.
(for one, just because not enough people loved it. :)
It's multitasking could run circles around Windows at the time: 3D
demos, while playing multiple video and audio files at the same time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BeOS_R5

The demo would run well on a Pentium or PII system, with a standard
VGA card, and sound most likely through older Soundblaster cards.
http://www.bebits.com/app/2680