[Coco] The COCO 5, some ideas...

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sun Dec 14 20:42:00 EST 2008

So quit whining, build it and put it on the market.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

I thought about being diplomatic and polite.  Honest, I really did.  But while I was thinking about it, I accidentally bumped the button that puts my mouth on autopilot, because it said, "That's a load of crap, Captain, and you know it".    Jim Butcher, _Small Favor_

From: Michael Robinson <deemcr at robinson-west.com>