[Coco] The COCO 5, some ideas...

Shain Klammer sklammer at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 17:50:38 EST 2008

It wouldn't be too many more years that you'd be hard-pressed to find a TV
or panel monitor that'll accept a NTSC/SDTV signal or even a DB15 VGA (using
the famous adapter, I forget who :), for the CC3)...

However, I do still like the idea of an 'upgraded' Coco using the
existing(?) FPGA project... it "could" be field upgradable...