[Coco] Color computer these days... (double reply)

N8WQ exwn8jef at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 11:36:00 EST 2008

Ok, I know what you mean. I guess it all boils down to having the time,
patience, and desire to learn whatever it is that you want to learn. I
started with BASIC so it was easy to master. I miss programming in
BASIC. The last time I did some programming was on an old Macintosh
computer using Chipmunk Basic. I don't have access to any of my CoCo's
at the moment because they are in storage. I never got around to
learning OS-9 but I always wanted to. Hopefully I will be getting my
CoCo's out of storage soon. Have a nice day!

Alan

BookWorm wrote:
>>> IMHO linux is for hackers who can't afford a CoCo or a Commodore.
>>>

>> Bookworm,
>> How long have you used Linux?
>> Just curious.
>>

> Uh...I once spent about half an hour looking for information about it.
>
> I just hate pee seas, and anything that sounds potentialy more frustrating than
> windows is out of the question.
>
> I was going to install '98, 2k, OS/2, Linux, Xenix, AIX, and C-DOS 386. But now
> with 2k & 98, 2k is a frequent pain and 98 barely works. Forget all of that. OS-
> 9, Disk Basic, Flex, CP/M, TRS-DOS, Geos, and ark are more fun anyway.

Alan Jones

--
N8WQ - Canal Winchester, Ohio
http://exwn8jef.googlepages.com/home