[Coco] CoCo Files repository

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 10 17:53:45 EST 2008

Thanks, I tried to set up preliminary categories and fill them in with
collections I already have on hand.  The trick will be accurately
determining where each item should be placed.  Some collections will have to
be broken down and distributed to the proper locations their components
belong to.
- Chad