[Coco] CoCo Files repository

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Wed Dec 10 17:02:12 EST 2008

Chad H wrote:
> Well the site is up and going with a good stash of softwares and documents.
> I'm going to be adding the PDF Rainbow issues I have and welcome others to
> keep submitting additions.
>
> Someone uploaded some Dragon64 stuff.  I don't own a dragon but I guess its
> related to the CoCo.  What do you guys think, should we include this in the
> repository?

I say include the Dragon stuff.  My suggestion as a rule of thumb would
be that anything that would have been covered in Rainbow magazine should
be included.  That would include stuff for the MM/1 and FHL computers.
I don't think there would be a lot of that kind of stuff anyway, so it
shouldn't pose a make or break situation for your storage space or
bandwidth.

JCE