[Coco] Coco Dial-up BBS

John T Chasteen johnchasteen.2 at juno.com
Sat Dec 27 22:00:12 EST 2008

Happy New Year to all my Coco Friends in the  US, Great Britain,
Australis Canada
Costa Rica... If I missed a country please forgive me and let me know
where are
located. What a great 80th winter on this earth and I still enjoy my
coco3s here in Florida
and Illinois... near the Fest in the Spring.

Now to my question: If we had one BBS in the USA or Canada. Many of us
have
unlimited calling privilege for  a low  additional cost. We have real
good experts
that could set up a "subscription" BBS which would pay for the telephone
line.

I still don't have a live wire setup working.

Please let me know how many would subscribe to such a service?

John C