[Coco] Printing OS-9 Manuals

BookWorm bookworm at cavenet.com
Mon Dec 22 18:43:55 EST 2008

Now that all those manuals are online, I've been downloading and printing a lot
of them. Even double sided printing is easy. But how do I print the little
ones? Most of Tandy's OS-9 manuals, including the OS itself, should be printed
two pages to one sheet, but I'm having a little trouble figuring out how.

I want to print, for example, pages 1 and 3 on one side, 2 and 4 on the other.
Using Acrobat reader 7.05, I can't just pick what pages to print, and printing
odd or even pages in a 4 page range gets them out of order. How do I keep them
in order, and print exactly what I want?