[Coco] CoCo Files repository

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 7 23:23:01 EST 2008

Hi, many of us have personal collections of .PDF manuals, .DSK softwares and
other nick nacks we would like to share but keep having to find a good place
to host the files.  Some I have seen use RapidShare, others I've seen host
right from their own PC (I used to do this.)  Unfortunately these have their
limitations and problems.

It so happens I have a personal server with 30+ gigs of space unallocated at
the moment and I'm offering the space as a sort of CoCo repository, if
anyone is interested.  The files people upload there will be available to
the rest of the community.  Please let me know your thoughts on this.

Upload:

                ftp://excalibur1.net    username: cocoshare
password:share

This is the upload point.  Once the files are received I will evaluate them

to make sure they are appropriate for the CoCo repository and not just

someone fooling around.  Then I will move them to the permanent

HTTP share point at http://excalibur1.net/coco