[Coco] Amazing!

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 23:19:49 EDT 2008

'frenglish'... probably as hideous as 'Spanglish', the dialect spoken along
the shared border USA / Mexico - either side :-)

Keeping thing in topic, at least the CoCo clones marketed in Mexico were
done preserving the BASIC keywords in English. I had seen very bad attempts
at putting out a literal Spanish version of Basic for schooling purposes
(never for the CoCo though) - only the RSDOS bootup legend had something
noted in Spanish but that was it.

-=[ Rogelio ]=-