[Coco] Amazing!

Chuck Youse cyouse at serialtechnologies.com
Sun Aug 31 21:15:05 EDT 2008

On Sun, 2008-08-31 at 21:07 -0400, mike delyea wrote:
> Its fairly easy to tell Latin constructed words from French
> constructed words (or Spanish, or Italian or Portugese).  Also,
> there's a big difference between Quebecois French and Parisien French.
>  The continental Froggies think our Froggies are hicks.

At least the Quebecois have nifty words like "novante".  Who the hell
has enough air for "quatre vingt dix"?  Four score?  The only "four
score" I want in my life involves four naked women.

Hmm, I think we've drifted off topic.  I think I'm going to help Gene
with that new renewable energy idea of his.

C.