[Coco] Updated Download Archives: 1983 Magazines

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Sun Aug 31 19:45:33 EDT 2008

Duh = sorry.
I even COPIED his email addy!

<sigh>
must be age catching up....

-----Original Message-----
From: tonym tonym at compusource.net
Sent 8/31/2008 7:44:17 PM
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts coco at maltedmedia.com
Subject: Re: [Coco] Updated Download Archives: 1983 Magazines

-----Original Message-----
From: Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Sent 8/31/2008 5:17:48 PM
To: CoCo List coco at maltedmedia.com

I have an update to my ongoing coco archives project. This time it is
Magazine Scans from the Year 1983. As previously out of respect for list
members who do not want this information please e-mail me off list for
the download links.

If you missed my previous messages I have a CoCo Software Archive and a
CoCo Documentation archive for download as well so if you need those
links e-mail me off list as well indicating which ones you would like.

Where are these downloads?
Unfortunately, I lost my entire Rainbow and Hot CoCo collection a few
years back in a hurricane, and I really can't afford to build it up again.

Thanks!

Tony