[Coco] Amazing!

Tim Fadden t.fadden at cox.net
Sat Aug 30 13:23:08 EDT 2008

Its not so much what you say, but how you meter and phrase the thoughts
that make me laugh! Strikes a cord deep down.  Guess its because we are
the same age, and of the same root.  I started out working part time
while in high school as an appliance, lawn mower, tractor and whatever
anybody brought to the small town hardware store to get fixed repairman
. Then in my adult years as a copier repairman for Kodak, and then into
computers.  Now I a System Support Engineer for Sun Microsystems. ha ha ha

Tim