[Coco] Question about Domain Names & Registration

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 02:48:26 EDT 2008

Why not use Google sites? It has a built in editor and it's free.
http://sites.google.com/

You can practice there for now. You can also download OpenOffice for
free and create webpages.

To register a domain, try http://www.godaddy.com/ - they often have a
deal, a .info registration there is just $2 for one year now.

Neil