[Coco] Rainbow content online?

t.fadden at cox.net t.fadden at cox.net
Thu Aug 28 13:14:58 EDT 2008

The site looks like some kind of scam to  me.  Any place that makes you sign up and give them all your information BEFORE giving you the cost is a shady outfit at best. It wouldn't suprise me if it wasn't some kind of phishing scam.

The contents of this message is my opinion, and not based on actueal fact. :-)

---- Ken Carlin <carlin at nauticom.net> wrote:

Anybody know what this is about:
http://www.acquirecontent.com/topics/rainbow

I was doing a general Google search on Falsoft when I ran across that
website.  To me, it appears that this entity has licensed some or all of
the Falsoft magazine titles and placed the text online.  But I am probably
misunderstanding this.